1. For a pure look, your foundation must match your pores and pores and skin tone. Try the bases alongside the jaw line. You will know which is the easiest color on account of it’ll disappear in your pores and pores and skin.
2. Unfold foundation in your palms and pat face, then straightforward with sponge making certain to not pull or stretch pores and pores and skin. Be very cautious inside the house spherical
your eyes the place the pores and pores and skin is great efficient. Remember to make use of the make-up base on the eyelids and lips.
3. For foundation to closing, apply moisturizer first, basing foundation. Dry pores and pores and skin will take up foundation if foundation simply is not given. For shiny pores and pores and skin, use a powder foundation and an oil-free moisturizer.
4. On scorching days, the underside could also be robust to take care of cool. Set your foundation inside the morning with a unfastened powder and puff, then do widespread touch-ups all by way of.
5. To cowl blemishes, apply foundation first, then return and dab in a red-neutralizing concealer. For noticeable blemishes like darkish circles and birthmarks, use a yellow concealer (on the market from Mary Kay). Don’t use an extreme quantity of powder on draw back areas on account of it is going to attract consideration to it.
6. To steer clear of a baseline throughout the jaw, apply foundation as conventional, then dab some moisturizer in your hand and blend onto your neck.
7. For the night time, mix some glitter powder collectively along with your powder and place it the place you should attraction to the sunshine, such as a result of the bridge of the nostril, beneath the brow bone, temples, cheekbones, chin and shoulders.
8. Always use a foundation with a sunscreen of on the very least 15 to steer clear of future photo voltaic hurt.
9. Change the shade of your foundation in case your pores and pores and skin color changes.
10. After making use of primer, switch nearer to a window to make sure it appears pure. Pure mild is the final phrase test.
Copyright 2004 Sheila DicksOrigional Post by Platinum Delux